Sunday, May 29, 2011

contemplative questions:

- What do YOU do when no one is looking?

Some stuff that I do when no one is looking.... (I'm assuming you'd like to know)
This is when I research interesting things that I have been conditioned to think are not possibly real. Like aliens. I think they are...I research stuff like Kabalah, Merkabah, Cymatics, and the Emerald tablets of Thoth. It makes me feel free to do this. Out of school for years and yet I finally recognize that I have a choice to learn about whatever the hell I want to learn about. Its great! These things inspire!

Also,when no one is looking, I allow myself to cry secretly about feelings that have no words, and then I feel refreshed and happy again.

And, of course, when no one is looking, or at least I think no one saw - I pick my nose. Ew. I know. I use a tissue, don't worry. But, sometimes I get tissue stuck on my nose ring and I walk around for countless public moments with a piece of white tissue chilling on my facial jewelery. Its silly and embarrassing, yet highly laughable :D 

So, What do YOU do when no eyes are on YOU????

No comments:

Post a Comment